Is there anything more precious to a Grandma & Grandpa than their grandchildren? My kids and I made this Balloon Art for Grandma and Grandpa, it is SOOO easy and fun! I have made these prints available so that you can make your own too! We have Young Grandparents and Older Grandparents available as well as other sayings and custom options to fit your specific needs! Continue reading Easy DIY gift for Grandma & Grandpa
Our Christmas in July Sale is BACK again and this year it is bigger! We have sales every so often, but Christmas is just NOT one of those times. We get too busy and swamped to offer discounts at that time of the year, SO….. If you are looking for a perfect gift for parents, friends, or YOURSELF, this is the PERFECT time to snag a good deal!
This is our LAST online sale of the year and it ends on JULY 31st!
There are no coupons necessary, just look around and the sale prices are reflected in your shopping cart. Also keep in mind that we will have a sale all month, but the prices do change weekly, so the sooner you order, the better the sale!
Here are a few FAQ’s when it comes to our sales: Continue reading 3rd Annual Christmas in July Sale
Last week was LDS General Conference. If you don’t know what that is, it is a Semi-Annual Broadcast of our Church’s (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) Leaders. Each Leader gives messages for the members of the Church to help them in their daily life.
I particularly enjoyed the talk “Family History and Temple Work: Sealing and Healing” given by Elder Dale G. Renlund. At first, I mainly just enjoyed it, because of my love for Genealogy and Family History work. But later in the week, Continue reading Branches, getting back to our roots!
Can you believe it?!?! I have been asked to do this tree for years now, and HONESTLY, I didn’t think it would look good or be able to fit the information on it. But, you proved me wrong. I have been working on it this past month and I like how it is turning out, so the answer is YES, we are going to have a 6 Generation tree soon. Continue reading 6 Generation Tree — COMING SOON!
Christmas is over, we are starting to feel recovered and ready to get back to work! We are so excited to announce our first big Print Sale! With your continued support, we have begun to acquire the need equipment to print and frame our own art which is HUGE for us. Here are a few reasons why you should be just as excited as us:
- Matt used to be a career fine art printer. He has the experience, expertise and eye for detail to make the highest quality prints. We love that we have the opportunity to better control the quality of the prints that we send out.
- Because we cut out the 3rd party, we can afford to give you a better deal!
- We have a quicker turnaround time when we can print ourselves.
We currently have the ability to print 16×20 inches and smaller on Fine Art Paper in house. For our first big print sale, we have a sale going on our 11×14, 12×18, 13×19, & 16×20 Fine Art prints. No coupon necessary, prices are shown on the listings.
Christmas is coming fast, and we are already very BUSY! If you would like to place an order for Christmas, here are our deadlines:
WE WILL DO ALL THAT WE CAN TO FINISH ALL ORDERS, INCLUDING ORDERS PLACED AFTER THESE DEADLINES, BUT ALL ORDERS ARE FILLED IN THE ORDER THAT WE RECEIVE YOUR NAMES.
- Ancestral Family Trees (DIGITAL FILES ONLY) – Place order AND submit your names by December 3rd to get your file by December 20th, giving you a few days to get them printed. All orders are filled in order of when we receive your names. For any orders taken after the 3rd, we will do ALL that we can to complete them, but we cannot 100% guarantee that your order will be completed on time.
- Past & Present Trees and Traditional Trees (DIGITAL FILES ONLY) – Place order AND submit your names by November 30th to get your file by December 22nd. All orders are filled in order of when we receive your names. Any orders taken after the 4th, we will do ALL that we can to complete, but we cannot 100% guarantee that your order will be completed on time.
- Fully Custom Descendant Family Trees – We are NO LONGER accepting these orders for Christmas. Any orders taken before Christmas will be held until January 15, 2018.
- Fine Art Paper Prints and Frame Packages sized 11×14, 12×18, 13×19, and 16×20 may be ordered through November 26th with standard shipping rates. Orders placed after that, but before December 3rd may be subject to additional expedited shipping rates.
- Fine Art Paper Prints larger than 16×20 and ALL Canvas Prints must be ordered no later than Novemeber 26th.
***We will be taking a much needed break between December 21st – January 12th and will not be available until January 15th, any orders placed during that time will be held until January 15th.