It’s January again and just like every year, we get emails from customers who have either created or received a tree for Christmas, only to realize that they have made a spelling or date error that was not caught in the proofing process. This is SO common and understandable!
FamilySearch and other sources can have incorrect information and our memories are not perfect! We want our customers to be 100% happy with the final outcome of their tree, so every year, we host a Printing and Upgrade Sale! We have lowered discounted our printing prices and are offering FREE shipping so that those mistakes can be fixed OR so that you can make extra copies of your tree at an amazing discount!
Continue reading Annual Print & Update Sale
Our Christmas in July Sale is BACK! We have sales every so often, but Christmas is just not one of those times. We get too busy to offer discounts at that time of the year, SO… If you are looking for a perfect Christmas gift for parents, friends, or YOURSELF, this is the PERFECT time to snag a good deal! The sale is a little bit different than we have done in the past, so please read below to see how our sale works.
Continue reading 6th Annual Christmas in July Sale
It seems to me it would be a fine thing if every set of parents would have in every bedroom in their house a picture of the temple so the [child] from the time he is an infant could look at the picture every day and it becomes a part of his life. When he reaches the age that he needs to make this very important decision, it will already have been made.Spencer W. Kimball
A while back I took some photos of the Bountiful Temple, shared them for FREE (you can still get them here). I really have loved seeing them all over the web and social media, so here I am, sharing another set of photos that I snapped of the Salt Lake Temple a few years back.
Continue reading Free Salt Lake City Temple Images + Quote
Every January, we get emails from customers who have either created or received a tree for Christmas, only to realize that they have made a spelling or date error that was not caught in the proofing process. This is SO common and understandable!
FamilySearch and other sources can have incorrect information and our memories are not perfect! We want our customers to be 100% happy with the final outcome of their tree, so every year, we host a January Printing and Upgrade Sale! We have lowered our printing prices by 30-55% (very close to our own cost) so that those mistakes can be fixed OR so that you can make extra copies of your tree at an amazing discount! This is also a great time to purchase a tree for the first time if you would like to have us print it!
Continue reading Annual January Print & Update Sale
Christmas is coming fast, and we are already very BUSY! If you would like to place an order for Christmas, here are our deadlines:
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are a great last minute option and we offer email delivery, WE WILL ACCEPT THESE ORDERS THROUGH 5pm ON CHRISTMAS EVE! Click Here to order Gift Certificates.
- We are upgrading all Balloon Art Kit orders to Priority Shipping! Order by Dec. 18th to meet USPS deadlines. Find Balloon Art Kits Here.
- For Family Trees (DIGITAL FILES ONLY) – UPDATE! WE CAN TAKE MORE DIGITAL FILE ORDERS! I WILL CHANGE THIS NOTICE WHEN WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS All orders are filled in order of when we receive your names. We will get you a proof as soon as possible, please be prompt in reviewing your proof!
- Family Trees that include Printing and/or Framing & SHIPPING: DECEMBER 3, 2020 – Place order AND submit your names by December 3rd with standard shipping rates (Getting your order on time is contingent on you reviewing your proof QUICKLY). Orders placed after that, but before December 6th may be subject to additional expedited shipping rates, but we won’t charge you that unless it becomes necessary.
- Family Trees that include Printing and/or Framing & PICKED UP LOCALLY: DECEMBER 10, 2020 – Place order AND submit your names by December 10th.
***We will be taking a much needed break between December 25th – January 10th and will not be available until January 12th, any orders placed during that time will be held until January 10th.
It’s almost here! Our Annual Christmas in July Sale!
Every year, we want to give you the opportunity to jump on your Christmas plans and get started on a tree at an AMAZING discount! We get so busy in the fall, that we don’t offer a sale like this at any other time of the year!
Continue reading 2020 Christmas in July Sale!